20 Oct 2014

The Chart Gallery, London

I have never even heard of The Chart Gallery in Chelsea, London, (although I have since been told it`s pretty good!) but thanks to The Doorway Gallery in Dublin`s art quarter, my work will be part of a group show there for a week, beginning next Tuesday 28th October at 6pm. It`s a great idea, where The Dublin gallery can showcase an eclectic mix of contemporary Irish art to a London public. So, if you are in the area, it would be great if you could pop in and have a look. Here are some of the pieces I will have for sale there:

 Three`s a Crowd
oils on canvas
Image: 36 x 24 inches
Framed
 
 
 Carmen
oils on canvas
Image: 39.5 x 49 cms
Framed

 Madame Stripe Walks Spot
watercolours on paper
Image: 42 x 59 cms
Framed


Don`t Wake The Baby
watercolours (ink and acrylics) on paper
Image: 42 x 59 cms
Framed


 And here`s  the link to the pop-up  event on The Doorway Gallery`s Facebook events page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/373611819460006/

And by the way, in case you don`t follow me on Facebook (haven`t been blogging for a while, since it`s hard to fit it all in), but my entry to the RUA (Royal Ulster Academy) passed from the shortlist stage to the final selection!! hope to post some pics of the opening night soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures. I'm not likely to be in London to see them which is a shame as I'm sure they are even more beautiful in real life.

    ReplyDelete